Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

**NOTE** Just realized that I didn't post any of these since August. Will get them up ASAP, but likely won't have much for a review.

This was recommended by someone in my book club, so I added it to my list at the library. Long book, lots of detail, but definitely worth reading.

This is the story of Mikael Blomkvist, a journalist who has recently been through a court battle for not revealing his sources and Lisbeth Salander, a computer whiz he hires to help him investigate an unrelated situation. Even with the details and Swedish references, the reader is drawn in as the story, and mystery, unfold and they get closer to the truth. It's a classic story of good triumphing over evil.

Would I recommend this book? Without hesitation...I'm going to have to read the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment